[Xlog-discussion] KPSK

From: Pastor-kc1di
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] KPSK
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 06:36:37 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi all,

Having a problem now with KPSK-- I had it working a little then over the
weekend I decided to reload Red Hat and make the Machine a linux only
machine got rid of Windows on that one.  but The problem is when I reloaded
KPSK it will now not receive anything.  no signals on the waterfall at all..
The transmit function works fine. get good audio out on TX.  Can here the
input signal from the sound card and other wise the sound card seems to be
working fine.  used the latest RPM for KPSK and now don't know where to look
for the problem.

any help on this one would be appreciated by this Linux newbie.
73 Dave kc1di