[Xlog-discussion] Re: Hamlib for Ernest (was: Fix for consistent crash)

From: Ernest Stracener
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: Hamlib for Ernest (was: Fix for consistent crash)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:47:09 -0500

RE: hamlib

I just haven't gotten it installed and working properly yet.  This weekend, I
am hoping to find an add-in serial port card for the hamshack computer (it only
has one physical port installed/available & that is occupied by the psk
interface) to see what I can figure out...  I was able to lock up my machine
while monkeying around with the hamlib interface--I assume because it was
looking for a port that the machine does not have.  That was my fault for
trying to access missing hardware. :)

73-
Ernie