Re: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Fix for consistent crash

From: Ernest Stracener
Subject: Re: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Fix for consistent crash
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:15:07 -0500

> A possible solution would be to use a scollbar, see:
> http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba/xlog-scrollbar.png
> On the right of the QSO frame you can see a bar, which you can grab
> to scroll down. Is that what you were looking for?

Now that IS interesting!  The scrollbar on the right of the QSO frame is
exactly what I was looking for...but it doesn't show up on my copy (I don't
think); perhaps it only shows when the window is less-than-maximized?  When I
can take a look (this evening), I will verify whether or not the scrollbar is
present for me at any window size and will return an email. Hmmmm...

Ernie

Ernie