Re: [XForms] Why does gcc not find the forms library?

From: Peter Rowat
Subject: Re: [XForms] Why does gcc not find the forms library?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:07:07 -0700

> On Oct 13, 2015, at 2:11 AM, Jens Thoms Toerring <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi Peter,
>
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 04:15:31PM -0700, Peter Rowat wrote:
>
>> Thank you all for your suggestions. I had already used the -I option to
>> locate header files, and I used absolute not relative path for -L. I will
>> try them out tomorrow, as I had minor fall off my bike on way home for
>> lunch! (May have injured shoulder). The guide states that the Xpm library is
>> named libforms??
>
> Which guide states that where? If some XForms related documentation
> claims that it's definitely a bug I would like to get rid off!

My error. No XForms guide states that. (Some closely related site that I looked
at on Monday morning (before falling off my bike!) made that statement and the
difficulties it caused in connection with a different system.)

>               Hope you shoulder is ok, Jens
It’s healing, slowly. Thank you, and thank you for the wonderful world of Forms.
> --
>  \   Jens Thoms Toerring  ________      address@hidden

Peter Rowat
address@hidden