Re: [XForms] EXTERNAL: New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre20

From: Turnage, Justin
Subject: Re: [XForms] EXTERNAL: New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre20
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:05:51 +0000

Fdesign seems to have some issues with both pre19 and pre20.  I created one
form with about 12 buttons and a label frame and it seg faulted on me. I also
tried modifying  some of the values on the spinner, dial, etc.  And some of
them would not change.  For instance, I created a spinner, which creates a
int_spinner as default, I put values in there and it would take them but only
if I hit the TAB key first.  If I just hit OK without hitting the TAB key it
would change it back to the original value.  Also if I change to a float
spinner and change the initial value to a 0.1 it would change it back to a zero
regardless if I press the TAB key or the OK key.

Not sure if this has been with fdesign for a while or not.  I'm also using this
on a linux box that I have not been using much that is on the network that is
accessible to me via Xmanager Enterprise 4 from my Windows 7 desktop.  The
linux box is a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client Release 5.9.  I'll try this
version on my Ubuntu box at home and see if I get the same result.

Justin