Re: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre4

From: LukenShiro
Subject: Re: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre4
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:50:49 +0200

Il giorno Sun, 14 Aug 2011 02:23:58 +0200
Jens Thoms Toerring <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> Thanks for our encouragment (if you are prepared to call
> that a "roadmap";-) Since I haven't heard a lot from you:
> how are things going? Did you despair on your idea of a
> Python port of XForms or are you still working on it?
> My daily work at the moment uses up nearly all of my time
> (not that I don't like what I do, it just keeps me from
> spending much time and thoughts on other things), so my
> efforts in improving XForms have been slowed down quite
> a bit. But then I hope the worst bugs have been fixed
> (but I unforunately may be proven to be rather wrong)
> and we are at a position were we can consider not just
> bug fixes but really new stuff which might make XForms
> more interesting.

Hello, Jens!
Eheheh, I can get the facts, unfortunately my free time has not been so
much, too :-/
I am slooowly working on it ;) As far as I can say, I guess my
realignment work to upstream (XForms) is almost done, except for some
corner cases (some segfaults to be looked into, some functions to be
reworked, some demos to be ported, etc..).

Thank you very much. Best regards.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current
LU #210970 SU #12583 LM #98222/#412913