[XForms] xforms & dual screen

From: nick Nieuwkoop
Subject: [XForms] xforms & dual screen
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:39:33 +0200

We are currently working on an application that needs to use dual screen. This application runs on a FreeBSD OS and uses XForms to create forms and show these. We have encountered a problem and we cannot show any form on the second screen. Is this possible with XForms or do we need some sort of work-around with X-Server or something else.. Is anybody using Xforms on a dual screen layout. Thanks in advance for your help. Please send reply to
address@hidden as well. Many thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Nick & Jens

De nieuwste Internet Explorer: snel, eenvoudig en veilig. Download nu!