[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.93pre4

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.93pre4
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:49:59 +0200

Hi everybody,

  as promised there's a new pre-release

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/xforms/xforms-1.0.93pre4.tar.gz

to be downloaded. Also the documentation (xforms.html.tar.gz and
xforms.pdf) has been updated.

  The new pre-release tries to address a bug pointed out by Marcus
Leech, concerning the text color setting in browsers. And in the
documentation a lot of bugs and typos have been fixed due to the
diligent work by LukenShiro.

  As I wrote already with the last pre-release I want to make a
new "real" release soon to fix some problems with the Debian
built process (but which may also condern other distros). So,
please, pretty please help with also testing this new pre-re-
lease.

  I haven't got any feedback about the previous pre-release and
I hope that I can interpret this to mean that there aren't any
major bugs that anyone has noticed (except the browser text co-
lor issue). But if you have found some but didn't got around to
tell me please do so now!

                     Thanks and best regards, Jens