Re: [XBoard-devel] Gettext localization will work with the osx app!

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Gettext localization will work with the osx app!
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 00:59:53 -0400

I’m starting to believe the issue is macports. No matter what I do, recompile
gtk2 with DGTK_LOCALE flag, define GTK_LOCALE in code,  it still checks
/opt/local/share/locale for the files…I’ve tied every config file I can think
of.  From what I have seen from the code, it looks like the quartz version
should just work.  by checking the bundle’s resources/share/locale folder.  But
I can’t figure out what’s stoping it.

I’m really starting to like that custom button option now. :) whenever we get
to it, of course. No hurry.

Regards,
Josh