[XBoard-devel] opensuse build server

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] opensuse build server
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 12:28:39 -0700

Hi

I updated the xboard packages that I create on the opensuse build
server. New packages can be found at:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/apersaud:/xboard

There are two packages that can be installed in parallel to the standard
xboard packages:

xboardnext latest commits from the v4.5.x branch
xboardgit  latest commits from the master branch

The way it works is that I renamed (hopefully) everything so that the
executables, config files, installation directories, etc are called
xboardnext and xboargit instead of xboard... this way everything should
work in parallel. I hope that this will make it easier for people to
test the latest features...

The build server also enables the build of packages for ubuntu and
debian, as well as fedora, but I haven't figures out what to do for
these distributions, but if there is interest then I'm happy to look
into it.

If something doesn't work as expected, let me know...

cheers and happy testing

ARUN