www-es-general

[GNU-traductores] Does anyone need help?

From: Gabriel Monge-Franco
Subject: [GNU-traductores] Does anyone need help?
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:35:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  I just subscribed to this mailing list.  I'm a
native Spanish speaker, and I have done some
professional translating/interpreting work in the
legal and information technology fields.  If anyone
needs my help with translations, let me know.

  Or if there are projects that I need to subscribe to
in order to start translating, where do I find them?

Thanks,

Gabriel Monge-Franco
address@hidden

that gives answers, not web links.