wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Aiming for 1.0

From: Ruben
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Aiming for 1.0
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 12:47:40 +0200

Hello,

it would probably be good to publish a deadline for translators in the WIKI
for version 1.0.
At least the standart lang files should be checked through, especially if
they are just more or less initial translations yet - if possible. The
weight of a good translation shouldn't be underestimated for the success of
1.0.

Also I would vote for FfF to be included into the campaign list of 1.0 :)

Ruben
aka The Very Uhu
> How about an even more radical approach?  Let's release 0.9.2 in about a
> week, and set a feature freeze, aiming for 0.9.3 as an interim bugfix and
> balancing release the following week, with 1.0rc1 the week thereafter,
> and 1.0 on Monday 4 July -- with preannounced string freeze and release
> dates for all of these.  Then people can work on cool stuff for post-1.0

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de