vrs-development

[Vrs-development] Goldwater 0.3.0beta +Domains

From: Chris Smith
Subject: [Vrs-development] Goldwater 0.3.0beta +Domains
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:59:04 +0100

Hurrah.
I'll be setting up a test domain that you can point at over the next couple
of days (gotta get the firewall configured for our ports).

I'll need the IP address of your machine and the name of your local domain.
Now if you've got dynamic IP addresses we could be stuffed....... I'd not
though of this until now - I'm used to working in a controlled environment
where we own the IP addresses (VPN's and all that).

Hmm.  Do you guy's have static IP's?
I can get around this, it'll take a few days thats all - will need to add
IP negotiation to the domain hanshake thats all......

We'll discuss later.

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.