[vile] Here is the file which demonstrates the insert bug

From: Chris G
Subject: [vile] Here is the file which demonstrates the insert bug
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:32:57 +0100

I have attached a file called "testBug", I get the bug I have
described if I simply delete the string (without quotes)
"http://home.isbd.net/gallery2/main.php"; and then re-enter it.  The
bug happens when you type the i of "main".

It was originally happening when I pasted the string and I thought it
was something funny in the paste string but it happens when you just
type the string characer by character.

This is happening when I'm editing in a gnome-terminal window, 80
characters wide.  I'm running vile 9.6k [ish].

--
Chris Green