Re: [vile] Problem with moving perl libraries

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] Problem with moving perl libraries
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:55:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, Thomas Dickey wrote:

I can check my old email to find that, if needed...

btw, I've been working mostly on vile over the past month - not in this area, but to implement UTF-8 support (which was my real goal for 9.6).

I did look closely at the perl code a month or so ago, and was interested to see that the pseudoterminal support which had been broken by one of
perl's upgrades a while back was working now.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net