via-list

[Via-list] Dear Beloved in Christ,

From: Mrs. Becky Kimble
Subject: [Via-list] Dear Beloved in Christ,
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 06:29:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Beloved in Christ,
I am Mrs. Becky Kimble an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$2,400, 000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the fund for God's work, I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work, kindly reply for further details.
Mrs. Becky Kimble