via-list

[Via-list] Greetings,

From: Mr. Kenshole James Moore
Subject: [Via-list] Greetings,
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 03:20:35 -0700

Greetings,

My name is Mr. Kenshole James Moore, Audit Manager of Alpha Bank and account
officer to Late Edward Han, who died with his wife and the only daughter in an
Automobile crash on the 28th January 2001. Before the death of Late Edward
Han, he maintained a fixed deposit account with my Bank (Alpha Bank UK Ltd)
Based on this discovery, I now seek your permission and support to have you
stand in as a next of kin to the Late deceased, as all documentations will be
carefully worked out by me for the release of these funds, all amounting to
the tune of (£20,000,000.00 GB) Twenty Million British Pounds Sterling Only to
any nominated account of your choice.

I propose an offer of 40% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer
has been successfully concluded. Let me have your Full Name, Confidential
Telephone, Fax and Mobile Numbers and also your Contact Address in response to
this proposal if you are interested. Please reply immediately to my private
email address ( address@hidden ).

Thanks and God bless.
Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Kenshole James Moore