uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] WiBO: not checking for CRC?

From: Daniel Thiele
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] WiBO: not checking for CRC?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 22:07:24 +0100

Hi Tomás,

thats exactly what its doing: Count CRC during receiving firmware on both sides (Wibo + Host) and compare at the end.

In the Python app, the function WIBONetwork.checkcrc() (wibohost.py:301) is doing this and returns True or False. Of course, this can not be done via broadcasting but for each node sequentially. When using the command line interface this is done for all nodes being flashed and result is output to stdout. I see in each affected call (wibohost.py:420 and 449) there is a TODO comment. Maybe there is something to improve?

What do you see? How do you use the Python class? Instantiate WIBONetwork directly or use the command line interface?

Best,

Daniel