uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] WiBO: not checking for CRC?

From: Tomás Glaria
Subject: [uracoli-devel] WiBO: not checking for CRC?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 14:43:37 -0400

I got lost on the commands when using WiBo.
How do you check if a sent program has been sent correctly?

I was thinking that after sending the whole program, one would ask for the CRC of the received program and compare it to the local one on the computer.

Is this done?
If so, where (I'm using the python app to send the the new firmware but want to check the if it's been sent correctly before exiting the bootloader)?

--
Atte.
Tomás Ángel Glaría López