uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] from 0.0.11 towards release 0.1.0

From: uracolix
Subject: [uracoli-devel] from 0.0.11 towards release 0.1.0
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:53:50 +0100

Hallo all,

In the next weeks it is planned to roll a new release. So if you work
from Scons, please notify me about things that have to changed
in order to change state from odd to even ;-)

Last week I started with streamlining the documentation, it was in
many points nested to deeply. Also I'll plan to give up the approach
to have splitted/external documentation in usr,doc,app ... I want go
back to have a single doxygen project, the only dox subprojects
that should go external will be the contribution docs for
sniffer / arduino / wibo / ...

The second thing what I started is to have a single source distribution
package that can be compiled with make. So I did write a make file
generator. If you type scons install/src then you get a the following tree

install/src/
|-- Makefile  .. a generic Makefile to be called with
|                "make <BOARD>" or "make all"
|-- libioutil .. ioutil lib sources
|-- libradio  .. radio lib sources
|-- ...XXX... .. wuart etc to add
`-- obj       .. temporary object storage.

With the command "scons puracoli" the next generation package will
be created.

Cheers Axel