uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] New arduino-compatible board with RF230

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] New arduino-compatible board with RF230
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:40:40 +0100

Hallo,

well it seems that everybody is building wireless Arduinos nowadays.

Last week I met one of the Arduino guys at the electronica and I gave him
two RadioFaros. No comment until now, maybe Akiba was the reason.
Even I heard that they are more interested in Ethernet and Wifi, rather
then IEEE 802.15.4, so it seems that they changed there mind a bit ;-)

Amazingly I got an inofficial big nono from the italian guys
when we decided for RFArduino, Freakduino instead seems to be Ok.

Axel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------