tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] GDisp cleanup

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] GDisp cleanup
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 21:53:57 +0100

2007/3/1, Frederik Deweerdt <address@hidden>:
On 2/27/07, Eric Noulard <address@hidden> wrote:

> I may review the patch but I think that if you tried gdisp with stub_server
> and sample config files:
> ./src/consumers/gdisp/exemple.xml
> ./src/consumers/gdisp/heavyload.xml
> ./src/consumers/gdisp/sexy.xml
Right, I'll do, I tested it agains the bb_simu + tsp_bb_provider with
a new xml file.
> with no failure
> this would be enough for gdisp non-regress test [don't shout at me please]
> and I (or anyone else) may review modification "after commit".
It's in code since yesterday, but a cvs diff -u -r TSP_0_8_2  in the
gdisp dir should give you the expected diffs.

I've just finished reviewing the diff which are OK for me.
I did test with stub server config sucessfully.

Good job :))
Some day we will reach the possible -Werror CFLAGS globally ;-]
--
Erk