tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] GDisp cleanup

From: Frederik Deweerdt
Subject: [Tsp-devel] GDisp cleanup
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:16:33 +0100

(forgot the cc the list)
On 2/27/07, Eric Noulard <address@hidden> wrote:
2007/2/26, Frederik Deweerdt <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a patch cleaning up gdisp warnings (mostly unused variables).
> If anyone is mainting gdisp/willing to review the patch, I'll send it
> happily for review before commiting to the repo.

I may review the patch but I think that if you tried gdisp with stub_server
and sample config files:
./src/consumers/gdisp/exemple.xml
./src/consumers/gdisp/heavyload.xml
./src/consumers/gdisp/sexy.xml
Right, I'll do, I tested it agains the bb_simu + tsp_bb_provider with
a new xml file.
with no failure
this would be enough for gdisp non-regress test [don't shout at me please]
and I (or anyone else) may review modification "after commit".
It's in code since yesterday, but a cvs diff -u -r TSP_0_8_2  in the
gdisp dir should give you the expected diffs.

Fred