tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] XTLF and Fedora Core 5

From: Petr Hlozek
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] XTLF and Fedora Core 5
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:45:43 +0200

Dne sobota 29 Ĩervenec 2006 14:42 Alexandru Csete napsal(a):
> On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:45:40 +0200 Petr Hlozek <address@hidden> wrote:
> > much! I don't have time study difrencies between Ubuntu and Fedora
> > and convert deb packages to rpm. I spend with xtlf a few days. But
> > without succes. Every time. I don't know Perl but, is possible to
> > create one binary file? This problem with missing modules and files
> > is horrible!
> Petr,
>
> A binary package wouldn't help you much in this situation, since you
> would still need to install the Perl bindings for Gtk+ (and others) for
> your distibution.
>
> I saw something called
>
> perl-Gtk2-1.121-1.fc5.i386.rpm
> perl-Gtk2-GladeXML-1.005-4.fc5.i386.rpm
>
> in the fedora 5 extras repository.
Hello Alex,

it helps, thanks. I have not perl-Gtk2-GladeXML-1.005-4.fc5.i386.rpm
installed.
Now, I can run XTLF. Radio control doesn't work. I have set right device,
speed and rig model (it's working with old tlf).
When I turn rig control on, xtlf still writes to console:
Argument "\x{39}\x{2c}..." isn't numeric in numeric ne (!=)
at /usr/share/xtlf/xtlf.pl line 1703
and TRX control doesn't work.

How can I load rules? If I try Contest->Load rules and choose iota.pm nothing
happend. I have still cqww rules.

Thanks!

73! de Petr, OK2CQR

--
Fedora Core 5, KDE 3.5.1

web   : www.ok2cqr.com
mail  : ok2cqr at ok2cqr dot com; petr_hl at mrp dot cz
ICQ   : 165536992
AOL   : PetrHH
Skype : PetrHH