tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] XTLF and Fedora Core 5

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] XTLF and Fedora Core 5
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 07:52:26 -0400

Petr Hlozek wrote:
Dne sobota 29 Ĩervenec 2006 12:37 jste napsal(a):
This is from a similar problem that was discussed in a June thread on
the tlf mailing list. The suggestions follow:
install libgtk2-perl
Gtk2 package including:
libgtk2.0-0
libgtk2-perl
libgtk2-gladexml-perl
libglade2-0
libglade-perl
and maybe their -dev variants

Dear Ed,

yes, it is nice. But this is for Ubuntu. I'm using Fedora Core 5. I can't find packages for FC5. The true is, there are people that don't use Ubuntu or another Debian clone. How to for rpm distros like Fedora, Madriva etc. helps very much! I don't have time study difrencies between Ubuntu and Fedora and convert deb packages to rpm. I spend with xtlf a few days. But without succes. Every time. I don't know Perl but, is possible to create one binary file? This problem with missing modules and files is horrible!

73! de Petr, OK2CQR

Petr, actually is was to help solve a problem with Slackware.

Ed W3NR