tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: OKOM-DX tlf-Setup?

From: W.R. Juergens (DL2WRJ)
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Re: OKOM-DX tlf-Setup?
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 13:06:19 +0100

Hi Rein,

> I think the syntax must be:
> OKOM_DX:OK,OM (this is how Mitko specified it). It is described in
> the README at version 0.8.16

Thanks, I have corrected this in my rules file now.

> You can still work other countries, but you should can the points at
> zero...
> Are you sure you need this feature (tlf blocking other qso's)?

It would be nice, but its not so important.
I will work the OKOM contest also as a test on my new PC for the CQWW-CW
later this month. Its over a year ago that I have used TLF ;-) I worked
in the mean time only QRP contests (except the EUHFC) in the Handmade
category. It was very helpful for my bad and slow fist.
So I have to learn again how to work with TLF. ;-)
At the end of the year, hopefully Debian Sarge will come out and then I
will switch to Debian (i have ordered it already). I'm a little bit
unhappy with Suse Linux, even if TLF and a few other HAM applications
are running well.

I wish you all the best, good health and good DX
73 Wolf, DL2WRJ
--
http://www.dl2wrj.de - CW - Digital - QRP - QRPP - QRSS
DL-QRP-AG #2138 AGCW #3022 RU-QRP #47 G-QRP #11473 QRP-L #2545