tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Re: phpMySite Website Feedback Form

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Re: phpMySite Website Feedback Form
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:40:43 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

- I could make a tlf package for you on debian/stable
- You could try to compile tlf from source. It is very easy.

if you can, i think the most easy ( for me) thing is if you can make a
.deb package which doesn't require unstable packages (if you want i can
tell what are the unmet dependencies i see)

Tlf for debian/woody (=stable):
http://people.debian.org/~pa3aba/download/tlf_0.8.19-woody1_i386.deb

Cwdaemon for debian/woody:
http://people.debian.org/~pa3aba/download/cwdaemon_0.4woody1_i386.deb

You could use a slip link with a null-modem cable. There is an example setup on:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/~perweij/debian_slip.html

it's not what I'll like to do.. but at the moment it's not a problem.
The thing i'd like to do is this: using tlf from a serial terminal, in
debian i can do this adding this line

# Example how to put a getty on a serial line (for a terminal)
#
T0:23:respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS0 9600 vt100

to /etc/inittab.

Okay, I see what you mean.
Maybe you should look at mgetty. I have never used a linux box as
a terminal server, but it should be possible......

73's de IZ4DIJ

Ciao,
Joop PA4TU