Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC-Win32 Port Created on Sf.net

From: Charlie Gordon
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC-Win32 Port Created on Sf.net
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:50:49 +0200

I still strongly object to the launching of a separate project!
Splitting tcc.c or changing source tree layout is exactly the kind of step
that will make the projects irreconciliable.
Making a Win32 specific logo is another obvious move toward making both
projects separate.
TinyCC currently lives on Savannah, not SourceForge, you don't even mention
the original project name correctly (no links, spelling error on home page).
Fabrice should start a project on SourceForge just for the sake of making it
point to Savannah.

I think I know the real gotcha : You need a repository somewhere to get
things going, and Fabrice's reluctance at opening CVS on Savannah makes the
wait unbearable!

Please Fabrice, what are your plans for starting the online CVS repository ?

Charlie Gordon.