thug

Re: [Thug] THUG #2

From: James Morrison
Subject: Re: [Thug] THUG #2
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:10:49 -0800 (PST)

--- Simon Law <address@hidden> wrote:
> So...
>
>       When are we holding THUG #2?  I remember Jim and I talking
about
> hijacking the Comfy Lounge.  With any luck (and a little cash), we
> should be able to get power and network connectivity in there.  (Is
> there already 802.11b?)
>
>       I think there was also talk of a Hurd Installfest, but I'm a
> little fuzzy on that.
>
> Simon

        Ok, my thoughts:

        Date:  January 26, 2002

        Computers: presentation machine, needs X
                unknown, I can get X up and running, but my machine
is not
                portable.

                Install machine,
                Simon has one for this purpose, if we have a place to
get
                onto a network, we can setup a cool signature and
send one
                email.  eg a ~/.signature with a fortune and uptime
of the
                machine.

        Important event: Drink!!!

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU