thotbook-dev

[Thotbook-dev] Birth of the CVS repository

From: Benjamin Drieu
Subject: [Thotbook-dev] Birth of the CVS repository
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 13:59:29 +0200

I'm pleased to announce the birth of the CVS repository for
ThotEditor.  The baby weights 16 megabytes and the father feels
good. :-)

For now, this repository only contains code from the original
ThotEditor package for future reference, but it is going to change
very soon: I did some fixes and I'm going to get thotlib out of the
package.

Anonymous CVS access is already set up courtesy of savannah : CVSROOT
is ":pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/thotbook" and the
module to checkout is "thoteditor".

--
o Benjamin Drieu:       address@hidden