tftb-help

Re: [Tftb-help] problem with TFTB

From: Alessandra Iacobucci
Subject: Re: [Tftb-help] problem with TFTB
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:43:29 +0100

I use Matlab Version 7.1.0.183 (R14) Service Pack 3 and, of course, tftb-0.1.

alessandra

On Mar 22, 2006, at 8:59 AM, Eric Chassande-Mottin wrote:

I used previous versions of this toolbox and I am starting to use its
last version.

I obtained the picture I am sending you by the comand:

tfrsp(nameofseries);

I think that either the contour or the energy spectral density plot
is upside down.
I tried also the demos and the same thing happens with command like
tfrwv():
the plot that is produced differs from that shown in the tutorial.

Is this a bug?

could be. which version of Matlab are you using ?
i presume you use tftb-0.1.

eric,