Re: [Texmacs-dev] literate programming

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] literate programming
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:01:54 +0200

Rein van den Boomgaard wrote:

Dear All

i'm using Texmacs quite often nowadays but often i switch to latex+noweb
for programming. I;ve read some posts on LP for Texmacs but it is
unclear to me what the status is. I read the great plans to make it into
a two way process (code <--> doc). That sounds great although i'm not
used to that using noweb. So i would greatly appreciate a "doc-->code"
LP mode for texmacs.
Is there such a program? I think Felix Breuer announced it once??

In any case, if anybody has questions about TeXmacs
programming, I can provide help on this topic. It
would be nice to see this LP roject revived a little
bit, I'm probably not the first one noticing that it
was (is, will be ?) a quite interesting one.