[Texmacs-dev] literate programming

From: Rein van den Boomgaard
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] literate programming
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:22:24 +0200

Dear All

i'm using Texmacs quite often nowadays but often i switch to latex+noweb
for programming. I;ve read some posts on LP for Texmacs but it is
unclear to me what the status is. I read the great plans to make it into
a two way process (code <--> doc). That sounds great although i'm not
used to that using noweb. So i would greatly appreciate a "doc-->code"
LP mode for texmacs.

Is there such a program? I think Felix Breuer announced it once??

Looking forward to hear from you

Rein van den Boomgaard