Re: [Texmacs-dev] Arch archive for libgc patch

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Arch archive for libgc patch
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 18:29:33 +0200

Hello David,

David Allouche <address@hidden> writes:

> The patch is accessible on a public Arch archive:
>
> address@hidden/texmacs--libgc
>     http://ddaa.net/arch/2004-texmacs-micro

Ok. thanks.

> See also, my new updated website: http://ddaa.net/texmacs-2004.html
>
> You can get to know more about the Arch revision control system here:
>
>     http://wiki.gnuarch.org/

Not necessary. I'm using Arch on other projects (following your good
advice).

I have downloaded and configured your version of texmacs. However, I'm
stuck at configure step. If I have understood correctly, I need to give
--with-gc= option at configure step. However, even after installing
libgc-dev package on my debian, the configure does not find gc_cpp.h
(this file is indeed not included in the package).

Have you used a compiled version of Boehm's GC? Is it the right option
to use to have the GC enabled in texmacs?

Yours,
d.
--
 David Mentré <address@hidden>