Re: [Texmacs-dev] Graphics mode?

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Graphics mode?
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 15:09:29 +0200

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 08:45:54PM -0700, Salman Khilji wrote:
> How do I enter graphics mode and draw a spline?  There is a menu setup in the
> Scheme part of the source, but I don't know how to invoke it.

Vector drawing is an experimental feature absolutely not yet suitable
for public consumption. You can use it by creating a drawing area using
a magic keystroke I do not remember off the top of my head.

> BTW, I sent this message to address@hidden and it bounced back
> telling me that "We do not accept your spams".
>
> Maybe someone put me on the spammer list after seeing my attitude towards
> Scheme!

I guess not, regardless how mistaken and prejudiced you are towards
Scheme, no texmacs admin would ban such a motivated contributor as you.

Probably you send the email with a From address different from your
subscription address. I guess the texmacs-users admin should fix the
bounce message to be more helpful.

--
                                                            -- ddaa