[Texmacs-dev] shortcuts and big parantheses (done)

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] shortcuts and big parantheses (done)
Date: 10 Apr 2003 18:06:51 -0600

Well, I wrote /something/ using the code David showed me earlier today.
It's patch 1380 on savannah.  I was able to define wildcards for bracket
pairs like {} () || <> etc, as well as (] and [), for intervals, and |>
and <| for bras and kets.

I added the code for creating pairs of brackets David gave me earlier
into a file called

progs/texmacs/library/math.scm

which I referenced from kbd-math.scm .

I have also added properly defined shortcuts for make-wide-under and
make-above and make-below.

Hope you like it :o)