[Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.1.8

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for version 1.0.1.8
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:12:31 +0100 (MET)

1001: Postponed
1139: Postponed
  The problem here is that I have not decided yet how to handle
  the additional data for a document. Maybe we should send just
  one tree with all additional data in it, in a similar way as
  we do when saving files. Also, you should be careful *not*
  to export the default values of style parameters to LaTeX,
  because these defaults are not part of the structure.
1171: Postponed
1192, 1195, 1196, 1206: Applied
1236, 1253, 1256: Postponed
  Not yet looked at these new ones.