[Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for TeXmacs 1.0.1.2

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for TeXmacs 1.0.1.2
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:42:09 +0100 (MET)

973: Applied
974: Applied
997: Applied
998: Applied
999: Applied
1001: Applied
1003: Applied
1004: Should be modified
  I agree with all changes, except with the permutation
  in the ordering of l and pred? in filter, separate, etc.
  Please stick to the same ordering as the one used for
  the other routines. As a general rule, I prefer to pass
  the principal object of a routine as the first parameter
  (in this case: the list on which we perform some operation).
  Your passing style should rather be used for operators,
  like in ((separate pred?) l).
1005: Applied
1006, 1007, 1008: Under development
1009: Applied
1011: Applied in a modified way
  Leo: please take a look in order to learn about our conventions.