Re: [Synaptic-devel] experimental task support added

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] experimental task support added
Date: 19 Jul 2004 00:10:36 +0200

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 03:31:43PM +0200, Vincent van Adrighem wrote:
> And here is a new translation file. Task-support in Dutch is even better
> of course. :-)
>
> (btw, this update is mainly because of two ugly typo's in my last
> translation. Task-support-translation is an unintended bonus)

Thanks. I just commited the translation into our subversion tree.

It likley that a few strings change before we release 0.53. I think
the wording for the task window headline is not that good. But it was
late when I added those details :)

Maybe a native english speaker can suggest a good headline? The
current text can be viewed at:

http://people.debian.org/~mvo/synaptic/synaptic-with-tasks.png

thanks!
 Michael