Re: [Synaptic-devel] Suggestion: Web page link to changelog

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Suggestion: Web page link to changelog
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 07:38:46 +0200

On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 05:19:14PM -0700, Tom Kelly wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

> Synaptic is a wonderful program. It would
> be very nice if a link on the webpage
> could show the changelog for new releases.

A changelog of the selected package inside synaptic? That sounds both
good and usefull :) AFAIK debian now has a reliable changelog service
on the web again that we can use.

There is a debian bugreport at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=190436  open for this
feature.

I like the idea and I want it implemented. The only problem is time :/

thanks,
 Michael