[Swftools-common] pdf2swf tool conversion problem

From: Mladen Mijatovic
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf tool conversion problem
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 03:11:35 +0200

Hi,

I am using SWFTools, especially pdf2swf. But I have problems with a size of pdf docs, I am trying to convert some pdf's that are from 120Mb - 460Mb. Is this possible? I am getting error 'This is too complex to render SWF, only supports 65536 shapes at once' . Can this be fixed with some of parameters in address@hidden command? I execute with poly2bitmap but this doesn't solve my problem.

I will try -s bitmap and --flatening. Is there some other option to help me and is some of those can produce bad swf quality?

Also I need some basic instructions on how to add some custom text watermark in swf file?

Thanks in advance.