[Swftools-common] {PDF2SWF ] Some spaces disapear after converstion

From: Carlo Borsoi Moura
Subject: [Swftools-common] {PDF2SWF ] Some spaces disapear after converstion
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:34:41 -0300

Hello all,

 I am using the PDF2SWF  to convert some pdf and display it in a Flash
Builder compoment (FlexPapaper).

 The problem is, in the conversion, some spaces disappears and it
causes some problems during the searching. For example the text
converted could be "SWFTools is a collectionofutilities"  but the
correct would be  " SWFTools is a collection of utilities ".

 I try a lot of paramater and I use, for example the following:
pdf2swf.exe Paper.pdf -o Paper.swf -f -T 11 -t -s storeallcharacters

 Does anybody know how to avoid this incorrectly joining between 2 words ?

Thanks
Carlo