[Swftools-common] Query about swf-tools-0.9.2 on Windows visual studio C

From: Ganesh Borse
Subject: [Swftools-common] Query about swf-tools-0.9.2 on Windows visual studio C++
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:12:46 +0800

Dear Friends,

I am new to Swf-tools and sorry if asking a question which might have been asked and answered earlier.

I am trying to use swftools on Windows for conversion of PDF to SWF. My application is currently in visual studio-2008 9.0.

From our FAQ and Daichi Shinozaki's post, I understood that Windows build for 0.6.4 in 2005 was done thru mingw & msys.

Current version of swftools is 0.9.2. Do we've working build in visual studio for this version? Is swftools self-contained to easily add into VS project to build the libraries and the tools, utilities in it.

Any help in this matter is highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your time, help and guidance.

Best Regards,
- bganesh