Re: [Swftools-common] Re: SWFTools Media Player..

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: SWFTools Media Player..
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:02:28 +0200

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Two saying Yea, is good enough.  It'll force me to lean a bit more about the
>> two different 'flash' formats as I brush off the increasing rustiness, and
>> who
>> know, maybe we'll end up extending SWFTools further.
>>

>Make me the third ;)
>I will help in all I can.

>Ricardo

Cheers Ricardo.

So far there's approx 350 lines of scrappy swfc/as2 code that does the job.
Really
needs reworking/trimming to make it sensible, as they were originally my
doodlings with sound, etc.  I'm currently working on the graphics ( not my best
forte, that
is if I have one ), as someone has kindly donated a sprite sheet.  Let's see
how I
get on with it, eh?

I did have a page hold button in the player for incrementally loading a
document-style swf, however that seems like overkill, i.e. adding one more
thing that a 'media player' should'nt really have, especially since it is
probably duplicating
what you've already done.

If you want to crit the code, and tell me where I've been ( or am being )
silly, you're more than welcome! ;o)

Regards,

Chris.