Re: [Swftools-common] Another SWF Viewer

From: Gaurav Saxena
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Another SWF Viewer
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:35:06 -0400

Hey Ricardo,
Looks cool!
I'll checkout your code and provide feedback soon.
@gsvolt

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:
I was teaching myself as2/swfc a little bit more and for that I
establish a real objective:
Make a swf viewer for "pdf2swf ... -o out%.swf" converted docs, in
other words a swf file per pdf page.

I think the viewer (I call it progressive_viewer) has reached at a
point that can be usefull for other,
at least to be used as a guide to as2/swfc.

I need some more testing and, as usual, some feedback.

You can try a demo in:
http://r-pedroso.appspot.com/

The code, you can checkout from
svn checkout http://rmdp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/progressive_viewer