Re: [Swftools-common] Re: stereo sound(track)

From: Russell Lyons
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: stereo sound(track)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 14:24:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Chris.

Both should have two channels, thouhg I could have
easily flattened them out during my conversions.

Maybe that's what happened. I need to know it can be avoided.

The last paragraph.. I was trying to mimic a sound
random walk in A major, much like your Lilypond

I see.

So, where next?   Want some scraps of code to play
with?  ( Maybe some samples should go on the wiki ).

Sure, that would be very nice.

Thanks,
Russ

Regards,