Re: [Swftools-common] Re: stereo sound(track)

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: stereo sound(track)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 19:21:32 +0100

Hi Russ,

Both should have two channels, thouhg I could have
easily flattened them out during my conversions.

You can handle two channels and and pan left and
right with Actionscript's Sound Transform Object.

The last paragraph.. I was trying to mimic a sound
random walk in A major, much like your Lilypond
score,

http://mypage.iu.edu/~rdlyons/rw/peano9.pdf

Excuse my on-list grumbling.  Accurately reading
sound durations was giving me grief.    ;o)

So, where next?   Want some scraps of code to play
with?  ( Maybe some samples should go on the wiki ).

Regards,

Chris.