Re: [Swftools-common] Swftools, PDF and HTML5

From: Yousif Masoud
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Swftools, PDF and HTML5
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:14:55 +0100

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 4:08 PM, filip sound <address@hidden> wrote:
in addition to that i doubt scribd will make pdf2html5 available for the public domain ... if there will be such a tool...

This is not as complicated as it sounds/seems.

I'm looking forward to HTML5 like everyone else is, I'm just shocked at the abrupt nature of the change.  The Flash plugin is still in widespread use, I'm sure HTML5 will naturally replace it.  Why all the propaganda?  If HTML5 is superior, Flash will die of natural causes.

Apologies for picking an example that doesn't represent the full power of HTML5.  I was trying to make a [puerile] point :P