Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: circle around instead of highlighted text

From: inf42
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: circle around instead of highlighted text
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:20:20 +0200

Hi Chris,

In what way?  Text location and Highlighting is not without it's problems.
There are several references by frustrated coders on the mailing list.

Now, after all you said I ask myself in what way;-)
My first thought then was may be I needed a call back like 'externallinkfunction'...

But I got already over the highlighting hurdle so lets hope you will find something in wiki about that soon :))

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Cheers
Norbert