Re: [Swftools-common] splitting spreads in pdf automatically

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] splitting spreads in pdf automatically
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:59:21 +0100

And I was merely stating that with the file supplied, Adobe Reader apparently
can't tell that there is a 'spread', i.e. one page that is in fact
made up of, as
you put it,  'two seamlessly.lined up side by side..'. ;o)

Do you perchance happen to have a PDF file where it can?  If so I'd like to
see it!

Chris.